Sunday, 11 November 2012

Finally

It is quiet in the house.  I've fed the baby girl, the next one up has dropped off again after an early morning bottle - the only sound - well, while I typed that sentence was the cat wanting to be fed.  Of course I jinxed it the minute I typed and there goes a voice 'Mum'.

It's 6.15am(ish). 

Biggest news ... we have finally moved.  A tad closer to town but still rural enough to be away.  It's a rental, but we're working on getting over the 'fear' of that.  The LL's wanted long term tenants, so hopefully their version of long term and our version of long term match up.  It has some land, and the DH will hopefully be sorting out a garden of some sort this week for us.  It's nice and close to a wee rural school, so the biggest boy could start school last week. 

I think the school starting has been a bit change for us all.  He's loving it (for the most part) - but he's a social wee man, so I wasn't too worried about that.  He's shattered by the time 6pm comes around, so it's pretty early bedtimes here.  B and M are starting to play more independantly of each other, M with her dolls in her own room while B goes off and finds hidey holes in the overgrown garden spots.  C is the one missing his brother the most I think.  I did a big bake up on Saturday so hopefully that will do school morning teas for the next week.  I'm making everyone's lunch/morning tea in the morning then it's a bit easier for the other kids during the day as well.

I'm still waiting to here on a part time job for myself - not sure how that will work, but it will be good for the soul/mind and bank account.

Anyway - must go and get said school lunches organized, everyone will be up and at it before I know it.  Hopefully back again later this week with a post on being pro-choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ...