Saturday, 1 March 2014

Hey there ...

I have to admit it has been a month ... a very busy filled month - which has meant meaningful blog posts have taken a back seat.  I have enjoyed just reading a few of my favorites in my spare time, but did not feel that I had a whole lot of anything coherant to contribute during this time.

BUT ... exciting news (and no, I am NOT pregnant) ... I was gifted my mum's sewing machine after my one (an old second hand low level brand machine) died.  This is like the gift that keeps on giving.  This year I am working on upskilling myself and doing much more sewing for my family.  Along with my family - I am hoping to upcycle and create things to sell.  This money will hopefully fund the sewing for family and what my friend and I term the "pretty ladies fund" - given that there are two little ladies in this house as well - I hope it goes well.

You can have a nosy at www.facebook.com/fiveundernz



So ... along with sewing, study (part time this year, I am hoping to complete a Certificate in Business), the kidlets ... this blog will get back up and running to profile some of the 5 Under products, review known products as I am able, and generally just be there for the chitter chatter of the somewhat coherent variety :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ...