So, what to you need to do ... leave me a comment detailing how you found this blog and what you'd like to hear more about. If you become a follower, leave another message detailing that and you'll get an extra entry. I will ask DH (dear husband) to think of a number between 0 and however many comments we recieve (he'll go why???) and that will be the winner. I'm happy to post overseas since it's a wee gift. Another give-away just for the Ozzie and NZ people later (think Vintage Purls) ... make sure you leave some contact details as well.
I think that's it ... hopefully I have managed to link everything ok and not break any copyright laws doing so :smile:
I just have to comment. Usually there are so many comments on give aways, I just walk away:) I found you clicking through the links on Blogtober. I had decided to do it and was just reading other blogs linked there and eureka I found yours:) Have not taken the time to read other posts, will do so now:)
ReplyDeleteI found your blog on your FB page. I quite like what you said about your house on the 5th. I would really love my house to look how it does in my head but I think their is something lacking in the execution. I am also going to try and resurrect my Blog for October and see if I can keep it up. I would like to hear how you do it with 4 kids and tips on how you cope and the neat stuff you make. :)
ReplyDelete