I wasn't sure if I'd post a photo of me, but you know what ... I will get over my fear. This is me. All of it. I have lumps and bumps and bits of me I don't like (like any female I suspect) but you know what, mostly I like me. But more importantly - I know that despite all my failings and shortcomings - I am loved by those that matter to me, grey hairs and all (although in my pride I just dyed them out, so they're hidden for at least the next eight weeks - but that's another post).
You are gorgeous! nothing to fear! I was born with grey hairs, so embarrassing x
ReplyDeleteI have this wonderful white/grey patch across just one side, my mum had it before getting grey overall, and my nana too - so genetic ... thanks for the comment. Often I think we are too hard on ourselves - we must remember to tread gently.
ReplyDelete