I was writing about curves. I had dreams of writing regularly about all sorts of things. But the only thing I'm actually regularly doing is not completing my list of things I want to do. So, either I need to a) stop doing everything else till said list is completed b)rethink said list or c) toss out said list completely.
I'm leaning towards rethinking said list. I'm not ready to completly toss it. I am a list person. Give me a list of things I need to get done and I like working through it. At the same time, with 4 kids, 4 lambs, birthdays, teething baby and mussed up sleeps - the list needs to become my slave as opposed to the other way around.
So ... I'm off to ignore said list for the moment and cuddle up to my littlest. Bliss!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message ...