Faith to be ... rather than to do
Faith to rest ... rather than to run
Faith to wait ... rather than move hurriedly
Faith as a child
Faith and trust, little or lots ...
It is given, received, grasped with slippery fingers
It can ebb and flow like the tides of a river
I need to let go, follow the river, trust the Maker
I want to let go, follow the river, trust the Maker
Help me to let go, follow the river, trust the Maker
Increase my faith
Increase my love
Thank-you for the faith I have received
Thank-you for the love that surrounds me day by day
Let me be shielded by the shield of faith
Guarded by the helmet of salvation
Surrounded by the sword of the Spirit
I long for your Spirit to come on me
Teach me more
In your way,
In your Word and tongue,
In your Spirit LORD let me dwell.
Your mercies, they are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness O Lord
May I declare Your loving-kindness in the morning, And Your faithfulness every night,
Help me know that faithfulness is the belt of His waist.
As the fruit of your Spirit only, may faithfulness grow in me.
Grow in me the knowledge that in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.
Through the Word build in me the ability to hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.
Help me to know that the testing of your faith produces patience.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message ...