This morning is the first in at least a couple of weeks that Mr. 3 hasn't woken at 4.30 ... of course I am wide awake still, but it was nice to have a lie in as opposed to getting up and down to shush him and sort him out. Hoping that the Papa intervention of the last few days is working!!
Not much happening really ... I have decided that I must finish all my knitting projects that are on needles before starting any new things, so that is one NB jersey needing sleeves, one jersey for C needing a collar and maybe sleeves (might cheat and leave it short sleeve since it will be a spring jersey anyway) and one cardi for the miss needing long sleeves. Sensing a pattern about not doing sleeves here :-) After that I will hopefully still have time to do a pair of NB longies and matching top for this wee one.
Only another 9 weeks or so before we hopefully get to meet him or her. Time seems to be marching on quickly - almost too quickly. Mr. 3 starts preschool next term, and the term after that our big boy will be 5. I wonder where the years have gone ... zooming really.
Job front ... still applying and waiting in faith.
Happy news ... a friend had a wee girl - so super excited. We have managed to find some names for this wee one that we both think are wonderful for both genders.
Crafty/sewing stuff ... someone has donated me some blue cord, so excited about turning that into something. Have a couple of small projects to get done as part of a baby shower gift - looking forward to sewing them up.
Not much else ... my head isn't really sorting things into much of a process this morning. So ... I will head off towards the kitchen and make the lunches, since today is town day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message ...