This is what we got up to yesterday while it was hot and breezy. I found a recipe online, consisting of cornflour, water, sugar, salt. Most of them were really similar - but after talking to a friend today, she said to add some washing liquid once it was cooked and cooled, but before you added the coloring. This apparently helps the color from sticking to fingers.
I'm not usually that excited about painting, but this is pretty painless to clean up. The blog site I got the recipe from had them stored in baby food jars. I just used cups leftover from DH's 30th party, safer for breakages and we used all the paint, so tossed the cups afterwards. It made just enough for a good afternoon of pictures (about 2 cups). Next time I think I'll try proper paintbrushes for all the kids ... might eliminate some more of the body painting.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message ...