Saturday, 14 December 2013

Teary

You know, there are just some things that make you go all teary at certain times - songs, stories, end of year school concerts ... Spot the mushy mum.

 Yip - I did, totally got weepy as I watched my two big boys stand with their classmates and sing the school song, followed by being awesome dogs in a jump jam rendition of "Who let the dogs out". We have an amazing school community - and I'm amazed at the energy their teacher had towards the end of the year, pulling it all together.

 I thought I would share with you the song that's gotten me teary this week ... I love his music, find the words have meaning - and make you think. Hope you enjoy (don't watch if you don't have tissues!!) Mark Schultz - Everything to Me 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ...