Last year I also adapted it into a bigger size for myself - while they are certainly not super sexy seducing material (Ii call them my Bridget Jones knickers) they are comfy and the cotton lycra has worn very well.
Thursday, 16 January 2014
New Knickers
I don't know if you have ever tried to buy knickers for little girls with tinsy tiney bottoms, but the fit doesn't work for my little miss. Last year i purchased a very awesome pattern from That Darn Kat from Esty to make a boy leg type knicker that did not have to use elastic. They cover the entire bottom area which is an added bonus for decency and modesty. I made eight last ya for her in size two, which has fitted snugly, but in the last few weeks have suddenly become a tad too snug ... Given that I had the material in the cupboard I couldn't justify going out and buying her new ones. So, with the kids playing reasonably nicely this morning, i got some whipped up. I have nine pairs for her in total, so have made four and a half up, will hopefully finish the other four and a half within the next few days. If you have a basic sewing machine, can sew a straight stitch, you can make these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message ...