There is still three weeks before school heads back, and we are looking forward to a visit to Pukaha Mt Bruce tomorrow with friends to check out the baby kiwis and eels. Last year we bought a season pass, and have been pretty much monthly since, it is a very kid friendly place, and seeing it throughout the year has meant we have actually spotted many of the smaller birds as well.
I haven't made any news years resolutions this year. It is all too easy to resolve to do something and then disappointed when life happens and things get put to the wayside ... Instead I want to just rest in the knowledge that I am loved, and in that knowledge pass the love on to others. I am hoping to do a few new things, but we will see how they pan out, I am not in a huge rush, so if they happen in one or in four months time, we will go with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message ...