Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Early Day


Well, it's early again.  But, you know what, that's ok.  I was having a horrid nightmare, so I was actually kinda glad when a little girl's crying woke me up.  Combine hot weather, getting up and down to a wee man (I think because of the heat and teething), overtired and a smidgen of stress - I get chronic nightmares.

I used to get heaps of nightmares when I was younger as well, and I think Mr.4 might have inherited my active mind.  When I was ten, I found a verse and claimed it.  I think I need to re-read it and claim in in front of the throne of God again.

I'm not sure if nightmares/bad dreams are just a fact of life or not, but they are something this Mama can do without.

In other news ... with the early start the washing machine is up and running.   2012 is going to be the year of the BUDGET for me - a goal I have to to save.  Last year I mismanged quite badly, so new year, new start.  So, back to cloth nappies, thankfully the boys are now dry during the day, and the little miss is interested, so you never know.  It's not that much extra work, and will only be one or two extra loads of washing a week, so no biggie.  For me wash powder is 14 cents a scoop, water is rain water and we've had an abundance, so cloth nappies it it.  Next big item to be address is my grocery's.  I'm back to making bread!  I had almost forgotten how good it smells (and tastes) when it's fresh.  So the breadmaker is going, and in about an hour I'll shape it into rolls for lunch and a loaf for breakfast tomorrow leave it to raise.

Anyways, time is a ticking ... internet is playing up - so we'll see if this manages to post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ...