Monday, 30 January 2012

Stuff

I was about to type that everyone in the house was happy, quiet and content.   Of course that though has bit me in the bum, and the bubba has started to grizzle in his bed.  Never mind, it'll have to be short and sweet otherwise.

So far being thirty hasn't been that painful - and I've had a couple of nights sleep form 10pm till 6am (of course not in the last few days because we've experiencing the appearance of another few teeth from the wee man).  I am super excited about the plans God has for DH and I this year - plans for good and not for evil.  He is such an amazing God - and I am being taught by HIM to have more of a Mary and less of a Martha attitude. 

Life on the home front continues.  Our bedroom is still a sea of boxes, packed and unpacked.  We're unsure but know the GOD knows the plans he has for us - in the meantime we're just packing what isn't needed. 
source: cartoonstock.com

Next week preschool starts again for our eldest, he's super excited about that.  The middle two have got an amazing carer from church to be with while I attend ladies bible study and do all the town jobs.  This carer has been such a gift for our family.    Bubba is growing like a weed - and even manages to commando crawl on the lino and wood floors; carpet he still prefers to just roll to get to where he wants to go.  DH - well, he's been smoke free for over a month now (Praise the LORD) and is such an encouragement to me.  And as me me, well - I'm still loving my afternoon naps/quiet time, so thankful all the kids rest at the same time.  Housework is getting there (mostly) and I'm super excited about doing some preserving this week.  I plan to purchase some apricots and tomatoes and do an apricot jam and also some pasta sauce.  Should be exciting.  My budgeting on groceries has been ok so far (still a work in progress) and I have to say I am enjoying the challenge for the most part.  I'm loving the fresh bread every day (not sure if my waist line is though).  At the moment I'm menu planning for two weeks, but I might give a month a go in a couple of weeks time. 
http://www.google.co.nz/imgres?q=fresh+bread+picture  (I would have a picture of my own bread, but the camera batteries are dead - and mine sorta looks like this)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ...