Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Blessings

This morning I am blest:

With a baby boy who is happy playing with his cars and garage, even if it is 5.15am and he's been up and down like a yo-yo. 

A wriggly inside baby who we'll hopefully get to meet in person sometime in the next couple of weeks

Source
A smiling DH who is drinking his coffee behind me in bed.

The warmth of a heater behind me, the snugness of a  bathrobe and two mismatched socks (I tell you, my washing machine still eats them!!)
The wonderful afterglow of friends hospitality ... I rocked on up to a friends yesterday (it had been pouring and we needed to get OUT of the house) with my wee tribe, settled on the couch and knitted and even got to stay for dinner!  She's amazing and I'm so thankful for her opening her house and home to us - loved my dinner and felt spoilt by dessert!!  




My dessert looked like this - with icecream on the top!!!
I am thankful that I know the next six weeks are already in the LORD's plans - and that when God says in the Word " I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for." (paraphrase The Message translation Jeremiah 29:11) I can trust in Him ... I cannot see where we will live, work or anything else like that, but He has us in His hand!  How amazing is that!  All I need to do is rest in Him and that is (well, for me anyway) the hard part, to put down everything that my head says to be busy with and wait on Him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ...