Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Summer Time


Well, it has definatly arrived.  The past week has been above twenty five pretty much all day.  The mornings have been spent mooching around at home, and after naps we have been heading down to the school pool and swimming.  G is loving this and really into it, he can touch the bottem and the week of lessons just before school ended has given him amazing confidence.  B isn't so sure, we have a swimsuit for him that helps him float, and we stay within arm's reach.  L likes it, but only with us - she doesn't like the float suit.  C doesn't come in, we don't want to force it, and he's not ready.  He gets a big bucket of water to muck about with.  It is great family time.  A is usually fed when we get there and then dozes in the buggy ... great to cool off in the afternoon like that.

Last night we put the fan on in our room for the first time, it's attached to the ceiling (otherwise I would have moved it into the kids room) ... but it was AMAZING the difference it made. 

We're heading towards the end of the year ... I have some things in my head that I would like to type about, but need to get them organised there first, before I try typing. 

Main thing is that in this coming year I want to learn how to be more comfortable in my own skin.  No second guessing myself, grow in confidence and self-esteem.  I am a beloved princess of the KING of kings ... I am the Righteousness of God in Christ!  No matter what ...

On a physical level ... I'd love to complete a half marathon.  But that might have to wait till I've weaned A ... so we'll leave that open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ...