Posting because I have the time ... not sure if we'll stay up that late, but the wee one often wakes around 11ish, so might wait up.
Had a wonderful evening with friends ... so thankful for life right now, thankful for an amazing husband, kids, friends and family.
For the knowledge of knowing that "I am the righteousness of God in Christ"
For the simple blessings of health and happiness
For the things I take for granted most days, water and technology to connect with friends overseas and up country and even just up the road.
For a space and freedom to write my thoughts.
The freedom, space and time to read others thoughts.
Life and living it all the more abundantly.
My 7 children, although two never made it into my arms, I still remember them and all those couples who have angels babies.
Amazing thankfulness for special online and telephone friends who have had their arms filled this year - miracles do happen!!
May your memories of 2012 be happy ones, may 2013 bring you grace and favor.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message ...