Sunday, 24 March 2013

I'ts been a while

It has been a while since I've actually sat down and had the inclination to write.  Even now, I'm not quite sure I have anything I specifically want or need to write about.

Life is happening - moving on - changing - fluid.  It is early morning here - I can hear the baby just starting to burble (if that is a word), and behind me, the early early bird is playing with his trucks.  In a second I will go and put the jug on, make a coffee and some breakfast for the rest of the family.  But for now, it is still.

I want this to remain a positive space.  There is so much negativity and focusing on the problems in our lives, that I don't want to speak them forth - rather I wish to speak forth the blessings that I know God has in store for our lives.  He knows the plans he has for us, plans for good and not for evil.

I'm having a nosy around this blog here: maybe more on that another day.

Right ... off to make the coffee .... blessings dear ones - maybe more another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ...