Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Sleeping






We are having some issues with sleeping at our house.  Or lack of it.  Well, not lack of it technically because the wee person in question does sleep 8 hours in a row - it's just that he's up way before the birds and can't get himself back to sleep and is waking everyone else up.  I struggle with getting back to sleep easily and being up and down to a baby (which I'm ok with) combined with the very early mornings means my processing ability and patience has become shortened.

Any ideas feel free to share them .... we've tried an alarm clock - tried don't move until it's light - at them moment even 5.30 would be great. 

  Tell me this is right???

And I already know this is ...

1 comment:

  1. Maria McD.April 27, 2013

    Hey, nice picture! Good views and lovely little people!
    I've checked back a few times to see if anyone has offered any good ideas sleep-wise, and I see they haven't. I'm not going to be much help either, sorry.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ...