One of the things I've wanted to do for a long while is re-vamp the blog layout a bit. I have had to wait till a) I have had some time in the evenings b) until I found some instructions that were so amazingly wonderful even I couldn't muck it up.
Tonight, I was able to find both.
The instructions came from here - and thank you so much to the wonderful ladies who have taken the time to write these out and give them to the inter-web for people such as myself to use. AMAZING GENEROSITY.
Time came because all the kidlets were sleeping by 7pm. The littliest is waking usually about 9pm for a top-up feed, so there is not much point going to bed early only to wake up again in a few hours.
I hope you enjoy my changes .... maybe more to follow soon.
In other news .... have been sewing, or upcycling as it is known as. I was gifted a merino top from a friend that was not wearable for an adult anymore (a few wee holes) BUT it was perfect for my project. I made a pair of leggings for wee miss and a tunic for the middle miss. I do love sewing for my girls. What I loved about these projects was that I could follow online tutorials (with pictures!!) each step of the way.
Leggings tutorial here
Sweater dress tutorial here
I will hopefully get some photos up of them in the next few days.
Looks great Anneke! You know Talia wrote that techy issues blog aye? It's so great. :)
ReplyDeleteYes! Yes! I love this layout even more! I've just bought some leggings for the girls, but they get holes in them so quickly... I've made some once before from an old top of mine, must do it again. Though the big girls have such long legs now!
ReplyDeleteM x