Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Aaaaahhhh ....

Hear that?  Listen again .. hear that?  That is the sound of quiet.  I am sitting here with a steaming bowl of Laksa beside me (my new favorite meal, honestly, how did I miss this before??) and quiet. 

If you found the tether today you would have found me at the end of it.  It was just one of those days, and to top it off, it was Mr.2's birthday - so added mummy guilt - not that he noticed anything different.  I tried to walk away this morning and took the kids to the playground but that go scuttled as there was a meeting at the school, and my lot aren't that great at playing quietly.  So, we went and had our picnic on the deck at home.  We're kinda in a stage of no-naps - and it's showing in us all.  Thankfully, the sun was out, and they were amused by the plumber coming to fix our tap before it was DVD time. 

I find myself asking where did I go wrong?  But then, I remember, I need to flip it over - condemning myself isn't going to help solve the issue.  It's over now, tomorrow is a new day - thankful for a couple of friends who helped me through today!

Right ... I'm going to get back to my Laksa before it's cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ...