This week has been flu season at our house, myself included. To tell you the truth I am still shattered, I haven't had the fu in a long time and definitely not keen to repeat this. Very thankful for a dear husband who managed to take a day off work to do all the town stuff like groceries, and an amazing friend who bought us round dinner last night. It made such a difference to my day! Thanks lovely lady!
In other news ... We were given thee beautiful babies earlier in the week, the girl (foreground) is called Fluff and the boy is Buzz. So far they are doing great - they will the boys to take to school for pets day in late October and I ill make sure I have gripe water in hand incase we get the dreaded six week bloat.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message ...