Saturday, 17 August 2013
Risky business
My happy heart took some filling in this past weekend with amazingly wonderful friends and fellowship. Two friends took time to be with us and our family, be a part of our day and night. Words seems so little to express how much it meant to me. I love having people around, I love hosting and cooking for others, so to get a chance to do this, was a blessing. We have a sleep out, so at least one of our guests didn't get woken at the crack of dawn by my darlings after a late night, and to be honest, the kids were kids, but I thought they did well, considering they are not that used to it. Yesterday afternoon once the rain cleared we headed down to the beach to let them run off some steam, it was great to get some fresh air. Friday night we played Risk ... Those who know me know that I'm not the world's most competitive person, but somehow I managed to win ... Looking forward to playing again with the same great company!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message ...