Saturday, 8 October 2011

Winner

Well, I must have the record for the least amount of entries for a give-away - only two, which still meant that I had to ask DH to choose a number ... I went up to him and asked one or two?  He said "What? What for?" (that was predictable).  I replied "Never mind, one or two?"  "Two I guess" - so comment two it is.  Tamryn I will pop the buttons into the post for you next week.  Gramma 2 Many - thanks for commenting and I have popped over to your blog also and wish you and your family God's blessing in your lives at the moment.  May you be strengthened by Him continually!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I had 50% odds. Hope Tamryn enjoys her buttons:) Thank you for visiting my blog and your kind wishes. Whatever the outcome, God will reign.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ...