One of the things I have wanted to do this year is more blogging. I've always admired Wardrobe Wednesday that my friend Jess played along with. I do have a photo to add, will do that today, but while the kids are quiet and behind a DVD, I thought I'd muck about with the links ... might need to do a call to Jess later in the week to get some advice
 |
| First attempt at photo with timer ... top Maternity Direct, pants, Egg Maternity |
|
.
But ... what I'm wearing in the photo are my 'frumpy' home clothes. Breastfeeding top - super comfy but not that smart anymore. 3/4 jeans from Egg Maternity. Yip, I know my baby is 5 months BUT they are fitting and comfy. Ideally I would like to be out of all my maternity gear but finances and comfort are constraints. I would love to see myself wear more accessories just because rather than only when I go out. No shoes as it is 7am in the morning, but since it's a home day and summer it will be bare feet unless I go outside then it will be glamorous gumboots.
Yes, do call me!
ReplyDelete