http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
It's a thirty day shred. I don't want to specifically loose weight, but I do want to get my fitness level up. This seems like something I can do while the kids are in the room with me, star-jumps are something they can do, along with running on the spot. It's only thirty minutes - hopefully I can do it before morning tea every day and I am hoping that it will give me some more energy to keep going through the day.
So ... anyone want to join me. I'm going to take my measurements tonight and we'll see how it goes. No laws, so if it gets too much, maybe I'll do it every second day - but I want to give it a good go.
![]() |
| Source |

Oooh, I'm interested in this! Though obviously, at 27 weeks pregnant, I can't do it right now... But remind me of the link in about 4 months time and I'll do it! Good luck! Make it work, Mama!
ReplyDelete