Monday, 8 August 2011

Jabs

Three out of the four of my darlings had their jabs today ... albit delayed jabs but none the less there were needles poked into soft baby and toddler skin.  I was thankful we could get them done here at home - and I was equally thankful for the extra nurse who came along to hold them while the other one entertained/distracted the others.  We have ummed and ahhed over which jabs (immunisations) to get - and I'm still not 100% sure we've made the right or wisest choices but I think that is part of being human.  As humans, and I know I do especially in parenting, we do second guess about many thing.  As for now ... I have one little person who needs some extra cuddles.


1 comment:

  1. Which ones have you decided to do, Anneke? Just curious :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ...