Not something I've done alot of lately, unless you count the short updates on Facebook or my bulletin board. I do miss it. We have invested in some non-fiction books, but DH has got first dibs on reading them. He seems to have more reading time - well, evening time - since I crash into bed earlier than him.
Most of my reading these days are blog sites, or internet articles on family/parenting sites. Mostly for interest sake, but somewhat for instructional interest as well. A couple of interesting sites that I have found are:
http://www.nogreaterjoy.org/
http://www.aboverubies.org
A list of blogs by Christian women
Radical Womanhood
http://www.thefrugalgirl.com/
http://www.feminagirls.com/
These are just a few that I have found on my break times. I don't always agree with everything the particular site or person has to say, but most of them have some solid food for thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message ...