Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday



Create Hope Inspire Wardrobe Wednesday


Well, I'm getting to it.  It's an outfit and it's in a photo.  It wasn't the one I was wearing today, but on Saturday.  Never mind ... we'll get there.  At least I'm taking photos of me.

January 5 2013



Smart me thought I could take a pic in the front door.  I do like the way it turned out. 
Sun hat ... Waihi Beach Pharmacy, Feb 2010
Top ... op shop (originally from Pagani, it's a greyish purple silky feel top, makes me feel very pretty)
Jean shorts ... op shop (Girl Express brand) knee length, super comfy and I can wear them all week and then wash ... if I don't get puked on by baby.
Source
Shoes ... it was about 27 degrees so no go on the shoes.

I'm still figuring out this whole linking business ... bear with me :-)





1 comment:

  1. ha good for you - love the shape of the hat. Thanks for being a Wardrobe Weds player this week.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ...