Monday, 21 May 2012

Cool Website

I'm usually typing in angst as I try to get my head around our situation in life right now ... BUT each day is given sufficient grace for itself, so as I am gifted with grace I am searching for new things to explore and try.

Ok - so maybe I won't be exploring this new thing anytime soon - but come one - has anyone else ever wanted to try skydiving?


When I get onto the internet in the morning I usually flick to the weather (very important with lots of washing in the winter ... BRRR at the moment) and scroll down the news page quickly.  Today at the very bottom of the newspage was a book review about a new recipe book called The Intolerant Gourmet and a link to the authors blog.

Since I have a wee man with gluten intolerance, I'm off to see if I can source it from our local library.  And in the meantime, I will explore the blog.  The apple loaf sounds like something we can even try today!!

Oh, and inspiration for last nights sewing project, an A-line skirt in black cord with bright pink top stitching and pink cotton feature pocket came from here ... fingers crossed it fits the birthday girl on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ...