Saturday, 12 May 2012

Sunday Thoughts

It has been awhile since I've had the leading to write on a Sunday, and especially thoughts on that ... but this morning while I was preparing some writing sheets (dotted letters/words for the boys to write over) a verse struck me.

Proverbs 12:25  Anxiety in the heart of man caused depression, but a good word makes it glad.

To all those friends and acquaintances, both online and in-real-life, to the Christian Mummy bloggers that I read and follow THANK YOU for the good words that you have shared with me.  It is uplifting in the midst of a trial to hear a word of encouragement.  They can stir up, provokes and incite to positive direction.  And it doesn't even have to be encouragement or good words about the situation, it could have been a wee positive comment about what I'd been doing, or other life stuff that happens.  I guess the point is, you never know how much one little positive word can impact a person.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ...