I thought I would share a few links with you. These are women of God who I have known (either virtually or in real life) and have impacted my life in some way ...
One pereson who has impacted me in a crafty manner, as well as an example of strength when dealing with challenges is Becs. I figured out that I've known her for about five years now, 'meeting' online on a mother's to bed board. Her youngest and my eldest are a day apart. Becs has amazing talent as a re-creator of things (trying to think of the right word to use) check out her page here ....
Another strong lady in my life is Jess. I have known Jess since I was at uni, although we haven't caught up in person for too long. She is an amazing wife and Mama and I love the way she writes with honesty and vibrancy. I admire the posts she does on wardrobe Wednesday because a) I haven't even figured out the self timer on my camera and b) I think it takes guts!!! Check her blog out here ....
Someone who lives local has been impacting my craftily for a long time. I figured out from my school friends I still have constant contact with, this person has known me the longest ... I love how she takes the time to give me advice on all my little sewing/knitting/crafty bits and bobs (usually weird questions like, why doesn't my machine gather or how do I use 8ply instead of 10ply). Check out 'what to make next' here ....
There are WAY more ladies in my life that have impacted me greatly than I could even write about, these three just happen to have their own blogs or sights - and I'm more sure quite how to write about the other amazing ladies without giving their privacy away. There are the ones who are just there for me at the end of a phone ... the ones who are prayer warriors ... the amazing one who helps care for our kids a couple of days a week. To these ladies and those I know online and in real life, thank you for being part of my life!!
Aww thanks, that's so lovely. I want you to know that you are one of the women that I admire the most. I think about you often, what a fantastic mama you are to your brood and how you cope with challenges with such grace.
ReplyDeletex Becs
born again creations