Rest isn't sitting about doing nothing, it isn't sitting on the couch waiting for someone else to do my jobs or fix my situation. To me it's an inbuilt heart knowledge, operating out of faith and trust, that God is shaping and building and caring for me and our family. Sometimes that heart knowledge and faith are stronger than others, when we see prayers answered, when things are 'up' and then it is easy to rest. At other times it becomes a fighting of the good fight to operate in rest - a knowing that God's love is still there even though I may not visually see any evidences of it.
Today I pray for wisdom - to help me in the areas where I feel most lacking.
Today I pray in thankfulness - for a husband who is stronger than I
Today I pray in amazement - for a God for is stronger and wiser than us both, to a God who both opens and shuts doors in love. Who will take us out of bondage!
Today I want to give thanks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message ...