

Borrowing a couple of images today from www.timewarpwife.com They sum up me today - after a very fleeting night. We have decided that it really is time to cut out bottles for mr.2, or at least transition him to water as otherwise he's going to have no teeth by 3 from all the milos. So, last night was not a very happy space for him or us. To be honest, I caved by 11pm and gave him a milo, but by then he was wound up and I was wound up and it went downhill. The baby girl is still struggling with her excema. We can't get testing done till August (need to wait till she is one). Thankfully not to far off, and in the mean time it is a matter of finding a cream/lotion/potion that helps her itching - any advice gladly received. Throw in me forgetting to nappy the middle one - and a 3am bed change ... today is about gratfully receiving the grace from God to keep on keeping on in this job I've been given. Thankful for a husband who has gone out in the cold to work for our family - thankful the fire is going and thankful there are friends on the other end of the telephone if I need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message ...