I like lists. I like writing them, looking at them and best of all, checking them off - I especially like it if someone else writes the list for me.
I've found an app that does this! It's brilliant - It is called Motivated Moms and it is available as an app or as an e-book.
I have to admit, I did pay for the full version, which was about $5 - but it is great. I can add in things the night before if I have any extra jobs or things I need to remember (today I had to ring the Tuppaware person), but it also has it's own extra jobs above the daily chores that we all do (well, the ones we want to do) daily as well. I like the load/run/empty dishwasher checkbox ... I can do that pretty much first thing in the morning. I like that is has a daily bible reading if I want to follow that. I just like it.
Right ... off to get the little man to bed, he had a big afternoon sleep, so he's not quite ready, but I am :-)
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message ...