It's a Wednesday. Wednesday for us usually involved playgroup in the morning - then tired kids in the afternoon. Today we only went for a short while as we had an unscheduled hair-dresser's appointment. Miss 3 chopped her hair last week, and DH and I decided it really needed to be given some attention by a professional to even it out. So now she is sporting a cute little bob cut just above her chin. It has tided it up nicely, although her own hair-dressing efforts are still a little obvious. Mr. 2 also had his first hair-dresser cut. Neither DH or I are keen to give him the buzz-cut yet, I am sure once we do his blonde hair will disappear - it's already starting to darken at the roots. So he's looking more big-boy and less baby - which I guess is inevitable - but still sad. He's still my baby boy, even though his baby sister is only three weeks shy of being one!! Time has gone so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message ...