I'm sitting here wondering why I am struggling (more frustration and grumpy feelings) with getting up with my children. They go to bed at what I deem a reasonable time (between 6.30-7.30pm, depending on the littles ones last naps). That happening - any-time from 5.30 is an eleven hour sleep - which is very reasonable. They don't last much past that bed-time, with Mr.4 often putting himself to bed if we don't. He's a very light sleeper; some days I think he's often awake from the baby's 4am feed.
I think (ok, I know) it is my attitude rather than them. If I find a magic cure to help them all sleep through (last night was one of those nights where I was up with a scratchy, itchy baby girl) I'll let you know ... but until then .... I need to rest in God's strength that He will help me re-adjust my attitude and enjoy these early mornings. One bright spot for today - the bread is raising, the fires both started first pop (somehow I forgot to load them when I crashed into bed last night, so they were out when I first got up) and apparently it's not meant to rain - so maybe a beach trip.
Blessing for Sunday!!
| Source |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message ...