Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Bling!!

This year I have decided I really want to work on my 'pretty' accessory wearing.  For my birthday this past week I was gifted a card with instrucitions not to spend it on the kids .... today I went to have a nosy at the shop and what do you know, an accessory, not to chunky, in my style that would go with most of my outfits.  Better yet, majorly discounted!!!  So I have heaps left on my gift card still!  So blessed!!

Wedding bling doubling as a plaything for youngest miss

Birthday bling

Close up of bling bought for wedding

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, lovely! Good choices. I do like gift cards! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops! Forgot your birthday again! Sorry... I hope you had a lovely day. I think the bling is lovely, I like your aims for the year... achievable and fun :)
    From one busy mama to another, perhaps it's impossible... but lets talk sometime soon again ah?! Mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful accessories for a beautiful lady - can't wait to see them on you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ...