Saturday, 11 May 2013

A Good Bite

It's hard to find a good bread for hungry mouths.  When you're feeding seven people, cost as well as goodness comes into it.  So when the chance to review Natures Fresh: White Toast with added fibre came up I jumped at the chance. 

I got the loaf and since we're rural and I buy in bulk, the bread went straight into the deep freeze.  One of the criteria I have for bread is that it defrosts well, none of this clumping together, can't get the pieces apart.  Win on this point!

I used half the loaf for fairy bread for Mr.2's party ... it kept its shape nicely.  After the party was over Miss 9 months was happy to munch on a sammie triangle of marmite and cheese.  It was good to see the bread didn't disintegrate to quickly and the crusts were easy for her to eat as well.

Baby Miss with her marmite and cheese sammie

Kiwi Favorite: Marmite and cheese

Party fare: Fairy Bread
Check out the bread here if you want to have more of a look-se.  This mama rates it as reasonable price wise, strong health-wise and great taste-wise .... and the kids all agreed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ...