Sunday, 5 May 2013

Day Two

Right ... so things we know ... after having five babies in a row ... pelvic floor muscles will need some work.  There are a few exercises where they're doing ten and by the time they've finished I've done four (pushups) BUT done day two, I'm sweaty as - so guessing I've done something .... and yes, my muscles are sore.  I'll let you know when that stops.

Source

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work. I fear for my pelvic floor muscles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria McD.May 06, 2013

    Well done! It will get easier! (they say... I've never made it very far these things, but have great dreams of doing so) Thanks though: I'm frustrated at the fact that I can't get out to exercise, but I should just follow your example and do stuff in the house. Makes sense! Hope term 2 has started pleasantly. Mx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ...