Thursday, 9 May 2013

Bump in the road

You know what - I think this exercise thing is here to teach me that I can't control everything.  I like the idea of doing it because it's something I can do, repeat every day and have a measure of control over.  BUT add five wee monkeys into the mix, and really - I need to be more flexible.  This morning they didn't want to play exercise with Mama, so five minutes into it - I decided they needed some kid time more than I needed to exercise.

I will try and get the routine in  this afternoon, mainly because I'm a bit worried what my muscles would think if I skipped a day - so at least if I can't  get the routine in I'll do some starjumps and squats.  Today is  the day I have a nanny come in - so instead of going to do jobs that are easier without the kids tagging along - I've planned a Mama and daughter date with Miss3.  Miss3 and I have been having a few issues - not sure if it's smack bang in the middle kid thing, I'm 3 thing - or just plain I haven't had any one on one time with Mama thing.  So at least I can remedy the last one.  We're going to head down to the beach together - go for a walk and then I'll get some lunch with her from the store there.  I hope it is a nice time - I'm looking forward to it - and while I haven't told her yet (don't want the other kids to get upset) I know she'll be stoked as well.

Source


Right ... it's time to get the breakfast into the plates and food into tummies.  Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message ...