Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Day Four + Birthday cake


Day Two and Three were torture ... to be honest, I had more than a couple of five second breathers there and my starjumps and skipping didn't remotely resemble the nicely toned trainers  BUT I did move for the thirty minutes or so and today i only had a couple of five second breathers.  Extra bonus for today is that I can bend, move and squat without going owowowowowow.  I know I must be doing some sort of movememt because I'm a sweaty mess afterwards.  It is actually nice to have a quick shower and get into the day freshened up.  Now - just to stop negating my work with all the chocolate. 

Photo: Conner second bday cake anneke smith
Mr.2's birthday cake


Last night I made Mr.2's birthday cake for playgroup today - 10 grey M&Ms for stones on the cake .... all the rest for me (and DH may have had a few).  On the bright side, I am exercising, so they should at least cancel each other out right?  Today's goal is to drink much more water so that my milk supply stays up with it as well.

I really recommend doing something at home - our USB stick plugs into the TV, so I've just loaded it onto there.  Yesterday the AB section was done with Mr.2 trying to help .... he danced along with the star jumps.  This morning big miss held my hands while I tried to do skipping - and that was good.  They are around, but it's still some me time.  I do need to make sure it gets done before 7 though - today was a bit late, which meant DH was ten minutes late out the door - so tomorrow I need to jump out of the bed a bit faster - or change it to a different time of the day - maybe mid-day while kids are having book time on the couch?

1 comment:

  1. Good on you! You are doing awesome. You'll find you get less and less sore every time as your muscles grow stronger.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message ...